It’s Easter, but maybe the kids have been home for a couple of weeks, and everyone could use a little fun. Happily, fun is Joy Cone’s specialty.
We’ve got a quick and delicious treat everyone will love. With a few easy-to-find ingredients, you’ll soon be on your way to giving the whole family a memorable Easter Funday!
What You’ll Need:
- 1 Box Joy Color Cups
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Eggs, 3 per cup
- Candy-Coated Chocolates, 1 ounce per cup
- Vanilla Ice Cream, 2 scoops per cup
- Marshmallow Bunnies, 1 per cup
- Mini Candy Carrot, 1-2 per cup
What To Do:
- 20 and done…clean hands!
- Chop up peanut butter chocolate eggs and put them in a bowl
- Add candy-coated chocolates
- Scoop vanilla ice cream into a separate bowl
- Slowly pour and fold the contents of the first bowl into the ice cream
- After candy has been completely folded into ice cream, place mixture in freezer for 15 minutes
- Remove ice cream from freezer, putting two scoops into each cone
- Top with marshmallow bunny and candy carrots