Begorrah! Each March 17, people around the world, no matter what their heritage, become Irish for 24 hours. St. Patrick’s Day is a sure sign of the coming spring and, after a long winter, everyone’s in the mood to celebrate.
This St. Paddy’s Day, surprise your family and friends with a dessert that will make for some great craic!
Joy’s Pot o’ Gold makes the perfect end to your St. Paddy’s Day meal. Or, serve it as an incredibly delicious standalone treat.
The ingredients are easy to find, and—as the video shows—these Pots o’ Gold are even easier to make.
What You’ll Need:
- 1 box enJOY-a-Bowls
- 1 bottle instant shell chocolate
- Ice cream (your choice, preferably as green as the Emerald Isle!)
- Whipped cream or whipped topping
- 1 bag golden chocolate drops
- 1 package rainbow belt candy
What To Do:
- Turn enJOY-a-Bowl upside-down over a drying rack
- Pour instant shell chocolate over the enJOY-a-Bowl, coating the entire outside
- Refrigerate chocolate-covered enJOY-a-Bowl for 15 minutes
- Remove enJOY-a-Bowl from refrigerator and place right-side up
- Put 1 scoop of ice cream in the enJOY-a-Bowl
- Add 2 dollops of whipped cream on each side of the ice cream
- Sprinkle 8-10 golden chocolate drops around the ice cream
- Add 1 rainbow belt candy, placing each end in the whipped cream
- Serve immediately
Prep time: 20 minutes
It’s a snap to make as many Pots o’ Gold as you like, no matter how many you’ll be feeding; just be certain to make extras because most family members and guests will want seconds! Sláinte!
Stay connected by visiting our Facebook and Instagram pages, where you can share pics of your own Joy Cone creations.