Re-create these delicious party cones in a couple easy steps!
What you need:
- Joy Mini Cups
- Small Donut Holes and/or Regular Sized Marshmallows
- Sprinkles- Silver and Multi-Colored
- Cake Deco’s (Eyes/Buttons)
- Slices of Gumdrops: Nose
- Xtreme Sour Straws: Earmuff Band and Mouth
- Hard Coated Candy Pieces: Earmuffs
- Icing or Melted Chocolate- White, Chocolate, Pink
- Red Coated Candy Pieces: Cherry for on top of the Sundae Cups
- Black Licorice: Microphone Cord
First, place frosting in the inside of the mini cup to securely adhere the donut hole/marshmallow to the mini cup. Melted chocolate works well for this step as well.
Once the donut hole/marshmallow is stuck to the cone, frost the donut hole/marshmallow. Now add the decorations as desired! enJOY!