You will need:
One Box Cake Mix or your Favorite Recipe
24-30 Joy Ice Cream Cones
*NOTE: use regular size cake cups for this recipe
(12 cake, 18 color, 24 cake, or 48 cake cones)
Sprinkles (Optional) Servings: about 24 cupcakes
1. Prepare your favorite cake mix according to directions.
2. Fill each Joy cake cup approximately 2/3 full.
3. Place filled cake cups in ice cream cupcake baking tray and place in oven.
4. Bake 15-20 minutes in a preheated 350°oven, testing for doneness w/a toothpick in the center.
5. Cake will mound slightly.
6. Frost generously when cool; decorate w/sprinkles if desired.
7. Place baking pan and cupcakes in covered carrier for storage and/or transportation.
PLEASE NOTE: Plastic carrier case is not ovenable.